Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Preston's Milestones

My little baby is getting so big, he has mastered the rolling from front to back and back to front, and we have started to try and crawl (boy is that a funny site) yesterday. I put him by the front window went into another room for just a minute came back out and he is behind the rocking chair I couldn't believe my eyes, yes the kid can roll and almost crawl but he can't sit up by him self go figure. Izaiah and Madie had the normal crawl, yes in my book there is a normal crawl we use our feet and hands to move us around. Conner had the army crawl, that's were he just used he arms to move him around, and now with little P he has his own way, it's hard to explain but it's a little of the "normal way" and the army way.

So here he is trying to crawl.


No comments: