Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thrifty Tip Thursday

I'm not sure how many toys your kids have, I'm sure they have a lot. Well with four kids I feel like we have a ton here. In my search on Craigslist in the baby area I have seen other mom's post about a toy trade, I will tell you I was like yeah right I won't get my kids toys back and if I do will they be in the same condition? So I was thinking the other day of starting a toy trade with a couple of mom's that I know their kids would take great care of the toys and I would get them all back. My kids like change and new toys, what kid doesn't. By setting up toy swap your kids get to play with something new for awhile and it doesn't cost you any money, plus you don't have to store the toys they aren't playing with. I do not recommend swapping toys that have an extreme value, ie. cost over $20 to replace if it were broken or a family toy that get's handed down from generation to generation.

This is something that you can also do with clothes, outside toys and anything else that you may think of.

No comments: