Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's finally winter!!!

Today
Last week
It finally feels like winter here, it snowed last night! For the last couple of weeks the weather has been crazy just ask the roses in the front yard :)

While we were at a Christmas party last night it was snowing, but not too much that I couldn't drive there (for any of you that know me I hate the snow) but on the way home Russ got the pleasure to drive us home. The kids were in awe that it was snowing so we had a snow fight in the parking lot, and of course Conner didn't listen and fell into the grass and got soaked - poor little guy was crying the whole way home.
Today should be very interesting as the kids just want to go and play outside, and let me tell you it's freezing out there. I don't remember ever wanting to go outside and play when it was this cold, but what ever make's them happy and tired I'm fine with.

No comments: