Monday, March 23, 2009

St. Patrick's Day!

I know I'm about a week late posting (we have been pretty busy around here lately) about St. Patrick's Day. Well this year I decided I was going to make Corned Beef and Cabbage, I know Russ would love but wasn't sure if the rest of us would, but since my kind husband always caters around my likes and dislikes I thought I would give it a try. Of course being new to this meal I decided to turn to my fav. recipe site www.recipezaar.com and look for a high rated recipe, which I found. I do have to tell you at first I wasn't too excited to make this meal, I've never had it and truly wasn't sure what I was in for. So I followed the direction, put everything in the crock pot and around 7pm it was done. So out on to the serving plate it went, and much to my surprise we all liked it - with that being said I will be making it again next year.

No comments: