Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Kids On The Block


Yes you read it right, I am going to the concert tonight with a bunch of girl friends, it should be fun. I do feel bad though, Russ (my wonderful husband) will be taking on the task of caring for our four children. Russ is very capable of caring for them, I am more worried about baby P - this will be the first time we will be apart for more than 2hrs, I hope and pray that he will be good and not cry too much for Russ. I have asked Madie (aka Mini Mom) to help dad out with him, she is really good at feeding him his bottle's and changing diapers, yes she dose diapers.
I will update you all on how the concert was tomorrow.

****Update**** the concert was so fun, they were awesome and the seats were amazing, way to go Tania on the seats.





1 comment:

Russ said...

To anyone wondering, Preston did great for me. He missed his Mommy so he got a lot of attention from me and he made it a great night.